Re: LZ: Re: Cassette system

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Cassette system

-> shut up! the rtlink was a pipe dream before it was made, wasn't it?
-> thats all this is- a pipe dream. maybe a long pipe, but we'll get to
-> the end!
-> > Screw it-- wht logic does a walkman have-- IT WILL NEVER WORK :) >
-> have a nice day
-> >
-> > Eric Linenberg
-> > elinenbe@umich.edu
-> >
-> > for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
-> > http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/
-> >
-> > im that kid in the corner all fucked up and i wanna
-> > so im gonna take a piece of the pie why not im not
-> > quittin think im gonna change up my style just to
-> > fit in

Both the RTLINK and the Tape Backup are possible, the only problem with
the Tape Backup is that it requires a way to time.