RE: LZ: conversion program and link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: conversion program and link

>> I was just wondering where I can find a *working* link that works =
with the TI->>83, also if anyone has made a program to convert zshell =
programs to 83 >>assembly?

>If I were you, I wouldn't be looking for a program to convert them,=20
>because I doubt that anyone will write one.  The reason for this is=20
>because of how different the two are.  It's kind of like converting a=20
>TI-85 BASIC program to a TI-82 BASIC program.  There is too much=20
>difference.  One main difference is how the video is displayed and=20
>
>-Ed

im not sure about the ti-85 basic to ti-82 basic, but i know that there =
is a program to convert ti-82 programs to ti-85 programs. also i was =
wondering if any of the homemade links that are on ticalc.org work well =
with the 83.

-Keith Batten
-99kbatten@kamsc.k12.mi.use
-http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2808/index.html