Re: LZ: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Question

On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, NeCrOm wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 1995, becker wrote:
>
> > What does it mean when TASM gives me this error when I try to assemble a
> > program: unable to mallock args <.DB> in line 0151?
> >
> > What do I do? none of the labels after this are recognized either
> >
> Well can you go into your program and tell us what line 0151 says. Then
> we will be able to help you.

If that word is malloc and not mallock then it might be
that TASM is running out of memory.  Just a guess but
malloc is a C function to allocate memory and it's
standard practice to watch for errors when using it in
a program and terminate the program with an error.  Is
TASM terminating at that point?

Barry