LZ: Re: LZB: Here it is! The RAM/IO Expander v1.0 BETA for the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: LZB: Here it is! The RAM/IO Expander v1.0 BETA for the

Save it to a file like extend_1.uue, the next segment to extend_2.uue, and
the third to extend_3.uue (in case you didn't guess).  Then UUDecode
extend_1.uue it (the decoder should automatically find the second and third
ones if they are in the same directory).  If you need a uudecoder, I have a
simple dos one (with uuencoder as well).  Email me if you want it.  (I'll
_attach_ it. :-)

Ben
shakal@ns.net