LZ: Re: Here it is! The RAM/IO Expander v1.0 BETA for the TI-85 (1/3)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Here it is! The RAM/IO Expander v1.0 BETA for the TI-85 (1/3)

Hey there, first off, I would like to commend you for creating the
schematics and whatnot for the expander... it's something I've been pining
for for quite some time.

unfortunately, I haven't MIME decoder for multiple messages right now, so I
was wondering if:
		a.  You could send the complete file to the list
		b.  If the complete file will be on Ticalc.org
		c.  You could E-me the complete file.

So, whatever you can do to help will be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Brian Peterik
bpeterik@ntsource.com