Re: LZ: ROM info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ROM info

On 10 Sep 96 at 19:24, Max Mansour wrote:

> > I could...  I can just disassemble it, print it and bring it to
> > school to go over in study hall.
>
> OK, I know this is totally off topic, and probably a worthless quesrion
> :) , but just how many printed pages would 128k of text be about?

128k of text is not that much, but 128k ROM, in disassembled format,
is! Say an average instruction is 2 bytes, then it would be roughly
64000 lines (1 line/instruction). Quite a bit!! But of course, you
don't _have_ to print out the entire ROM in one go!  :-)

Anyway, I think Keith T Burzinski set a good example with his
original post. If everyone posted a notice to LZ everytime they found
something not previously documented, this list would be far more
interesting to read. At least I think so...

<pre>
--
 Mattias Lindqvist
 d96mli@efd.lth.se