Re: LZ: Compression program (and questions for asm programmers)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Compression program (and questions for asm programmers)

>I don't know much about zshell but if the programs return to
>zshell with a ret, then if your decompressor calls them,
>they'll return to your decompressor instead and it can return
>to zshell.
>
>If you want some samples of Z80 compression routines, look in
>oak.oakland.edu /pub/cpm/squsq.

Thanks for the address, I will check it out.  Can you "call"
another zshell program?  If so, then my problems are half
compleeted.  Now I jsut need to learn about passing the
string information to the decompressor, plus writing and
deleting variables.  The rest is simply compression.

I hope it will be this easy, BUT I DOUBT IT!

--	Scott Rein
	srein@rain.org

Follow-Ups: References: