Re: LZ: ROM info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ROM info

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Rob Taylor wrote:

> > Thanx for bursting my bubble, Rob... ;)
> > ------

> > know),

> > >there's six.. (just like op1 to 6 on teh ti-83)
> > >didn't I put this in ti-ram.txt?
> > no, i didn't see it.
> > Some one _NEEDS_ to redo all of those text files, u know, like "TI-
> > ROM.TXT", "TI-RAM.TXT", etc..., so that they all have the updated
> > information, especially TI-ROM.TXT.  It should include the ROM 9
> > calls (u can add $1B to them 4 the ROM 10 calls, but we all know that.
> > ..).
>
> I know, I know (he said weeping).. It's just... well i've got a job at
> the moment, so all my datime's taken up, and I'm doing a lot of stuff
> on fargo...  and magnus seems pretty busy at the moment.. dan never
> seems to do much any more (havn't heard from him for quite some time)
> .. maybe we need a new crack progarmming team, but who can take up
> the challenge?.. who's brave enough to hack their way through 128k of
> pure machien code to discover the deepest darkest secrets of teh
> ti-85?....
>
> if anyone really wnats to really get into hacking the rom, I'll give
> them all the help I can (though I will only help people who i think
> have a chance at doing it: I don't want people writing in saying that
> they can progarm in ti-basic and would really like to help..... (you
> get the idea..))
>

> Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org
>            WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/

I've been hacking the ti-85's ram for some time now.. I'd be very willing
to hack it w/in a group.. Tell me where to sign .. I know machine code and
z80 asm and all.. soo..

Pixel Dreamer					c684852@showme.missouri.edu
Security Enthusaist		"Without an identity, we are all invisible"
Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!