Re: LZ: UnLockIt 1.0 for ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: UnLockIt 1.0 for ZShell

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 16:34:03 -0500, you wrote:
>This is a semi-short summary of my upcoming program, UnLockIt for =
ZShell...

>--------------------
>
>What is UnLockIt?:
>
>UnLockIt is a program that narrows the possible combinations of a
>MasterLock (c) combination lock down from 64,000 possible combinations =
>100, a 99% decrease in possibilities. (99.84375% to be exact). The 100
>combinations can then be checked in 10 minutes or less.
>

>Use of UnLockIt:
>
>In order for you to use the program, you must know how to find it out =
the.
>third number. The following is the way to find out the 3rd number in the
>combination, and then derive the other 2 numbers from that number. While=
 the
>program does it for you, the information is out on the net, and I =
thought you
>might want to know how it works.
>

>How do I find out the numbers?:
>
>You use a special technique specified in my docs to find the 3rd number.
>Then you use the program to find the other two numbers.
>

>Does it work?:
>
>Yes, I've succesfully cracked 3 of my locks with it.
>

>What is this program for?:
>
>This program is used to find the combinations of locks you have since
>forgotten the combo. You should NEVER use this for vandalistic purposes.=
 =3D)

>Who wrote this program, and how can I contact him?:
>
>Matt Hayden, or Sponge as he's better known, wrote this program in his =
spare
>time as his first REAL C program. The program was done totally in C and
>compiled using Borland's C Compiler. Sponge is a member of Shadowed =
Horizons
>Software, and can be contacted via email at: <mhayden@poboxes.com>.
>

>Where can I get the ZShell program?:
>
>You can't... Yet... You should probably look for it in the next week or =
so.
>If your DYING to see it, and want to see the PC version, email me =
PERSONALLY
>at <mhayden@poboxes.com> for it, or any info on it.
>

>--------------------
>

>Ok, now for a couple of questions... To answer these questions, please =
email
>me PERSONALLY at <mhayden@poboxes.com>:
>

>Do you plan on using this program?:
>
>(1) Yes...............................
>(2) No
>

>What is the best name for the program?:
>
>(1) UnLockIt......................................
>(2) Master UNLock
>(3) Other
>

>What should I do about the technique of cracking?:
>
>(1) Leave it out, just keep it in the DOCS
>(2) Make two versions, a Lite one with just the prog, and a Heavy with =
the
>prog     and docs.....................................
>(3) Just make one with the DOCS included in the program
>(4) Other
>

>That's about it... Hope ya like it when it is released.
>

>-=3DSponge=3D-
>Matt Hayden
>mhayden@poboxes.com

Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner all fucked up and i wanna
so im gonna take a piece of the pie why not im not
quittin think im gonna change up my style just to=20
fit in