LZ: ZTetris 1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZTetris 1.1

Before you vote at ZGuide about which the best tetris game is...

ZTetris 1.1 is here!!! :-) Check at LZB... or my homepage (yeah, I know
I've said that before and you won't find it today probably :-) )

WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
---------------------------
* The next piece is shown!

* The hiscore bug is fixed! (I compared words wrong)

* The "move down lines" bug is fixed! I forgot a "sla e" :-)

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TETRIS 4.5 AND ZTETRIS 1.1
ZTetris 1.1 has every feature Tetris 4.5 has plus...

* ...you're able to choose which level to start (0-9)

* ...you can rotate with three different keys so you can play it
     like a gameboy and play it with only one hand more easily.

* ...rotate in both directions.

* ...hiscore table with three entries, where you enter your name,
     up to 8 characters!

* ...the width of the well is 10, not 11 as in Tetris 4.5.

* ...teacher key!!! If you see your curious teacher heading your way,
     you can quickly quit the game and the game will automatically
     resume when you start it the next time!!

* ...hopefully better randomize routine (maybe not...)

All this for ONLY a small loss of 545 bytes :-)
So, there's NO reason to choose Tetris 4.5 now!!

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>