Re: LZ: Mike Jan WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mike Jan WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Brian E Mansell wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Sep 1996 19:51:21 -0700 (MST) gray@primenet.com (Brian Gray)
> writes:
> I couldn't agree with you more about that guy. The thing is i personally
> believe that as part of the zshell community we shouldn't market are
> ideas but rather let others benefit from our inventions also. Similar to
> the linux scene, you don't see people trying to profit off programs for
> linux... if the rt link is a valid system than i think he should've just
> put the schematics online.. rather than try to sell out everyone..

He did put th schematics online...He was just trying to help out the
ZShell community even more, by ioffering to make and sell the RTLinks to
people who did not have the experience/knowledge/etc [how] to make them.

[::::of coiurse, if it is a hoax, then he isn't helping TI-85 ownersa at
all, but my point is, that he released the schematics online::::]

<pre>
--
; Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
;             // irc : Justarius