Re: LZ: ZTetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZTetris

On Sun, 8 Sep 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> Today I was playing ZTetris and I discovered a large bug in it.  I
> was not getting any of the pieces I wanted so I had a large stack of
> pieces in the middle of the screen.  Then, when I got a piece I
> needed and put it in the right place, the two sides fell down a
> space, but the stack in the middle didn't move.  I kept playing and
> it happened again!!

I noticed that today too.  Sometimes when you have a large vertical stack of
pieces, the top of it will not go down when you delete a line.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home