LZ: Hey? RT LINK?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Hey? RT LINK?

Hey what ever happened with that RT link did ANYONE ever get that thing
to work? adn if they did did anyone come up with a networking solution
for it?
because the creator of it wont respond to me any more.  I think he was a
fraud. I stoped talking to me once I said " I will only pay by COD, or
Check. (so I could stop payment if he didnt send it.)

Please E-mail all responses directly to me.

Thanks.
                            Clegg@newrock.com
                  "Everything under the sun is in tune,
                   But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"