LZ: Game Wizard 0.2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Game Wizard 0.2

Another piece of ZShell code from me. This time a genious cheater. Idea
and name are from the PC version :) It's strongly recommended to read
the documentation. This is only a beta but you can cheat in most games
though it's a bit tiresome.

Hehe, you find the uue at LZB of cuz...

A bit of the doc:

GAME WIZARD 0.2  - THE ULTIMATE CHEATER

WHAT IS IT??
------------
A cheat program! And the only one you EVER need! You're able to cheat
in almost ALL games that have been done and hopefully almost ALL games
that will come!! This version won't work on games that use grayscale
graphics, but hopefully that will be supported as well later...

HOW DOES IT WORK?
-----------------
It wasn't really necessary to make a backup file, but it was the easiest
way. Else I had to do a TI-BASIC (!) program to install it... The reason
for this is that I've made the ZShell string about 600 byte longer where
I've stored some interrupt stuff so I know where it is :-)

START CHEATING!!
----------------
Yeah! Just run Game Wizard from ZShell to activate the interrupt handler.
To disable GWiz, just run it again and it will no longer trouble you.
To activate the menu, hold down the ON button and press ENTER. This will
work at TI-OS, from the ZShell menu, and all games that doesn't use IM 2.

>From the menu you have 8 options, though only one work so far :-/, but it's
enough to cheat!! Though you have to search the right memory spot by
yourself...

[-- CUT --]

THANKS & GREETS
---------------
Thanks goes to:

 Mike Baker   - for the wonderful idea of making the ZShell string longer!
 Rob Taylor   - for the grayscale routine so I could figure out how
		interrupts on the TI-85 works.
 ZShell team  - Guess...

Greets to all other ZShell programmers that makes boring school days so
much less boring :-)

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>