RE: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

According to Edward Plese:
>>don't mind me but what does one do with a temperature sensor in a TI85?
>>I really don't see much point to checking the temperature with a TI85.
>
> I just made it for fun.  And, I like to measure the temp in my school to
see how > hot it really is (it doesn't have air conditioning).

>-Ed

I'd do it just for fun too.  Ed, if you could send me by personal mail the
schematics, as I somehow didn't get them or could find them, and the program
as soon as it's finished, I would be greatly in debt to you.  ( Don't count
on payback, though. :) )

Also, you're still sending that WINMAIL.DAT file and it's larger now... I'd
suggest using Eudora Lite ( what I use ) or Pegasus Mail.

Thanx in advance,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD