LZ: JOIN ME!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: JOIN ME!

I keep hearing people talk about a ZIP program, but no one wants to do anything
about it.  I hear you say, "I hope whoever is going to do it will do it soon."
Well, I am going to try, but I unfortunately am not the best programmer or
compression expert.

Anyone out there who knows about ASM programming and would be willing to help,
please email me at srein@rain.org.  This also includes anyone who knows about
compression, or anyone with just suggestions as to how it will act.

I CANNOT do this without some help (I am just the guy who will get people
together).
Please, though, send me some mail.

(Wow... this sounded more like a campaign speech/plea for help).

--	Scott Rein
	srein@rain.org