RE: LZ: RE: Just a small suggestion to ALL ZS programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: RE: Just a small suggestion to ALL ZS programmers

I said that slowing turboed calcs was just one of many problems the idea could
solve. I was thinking that it would be a nil-featured program, and you would
run 'handler' programs that would edit its registry of active 'handlers.' I
don't see why a program like that would get any larger than 500-700 bytes. A
simple interrupt loader is only like 200. Just as UM is a sort of plugin to
ZShell in a backup, this would be a plugin backup too, so it would not affect
programs' compatability with the available verson of ZShell. ZShell itself
could be the same.

I would think that the advantage of this over a single dedicated spot in
memory is that this could have more than one active at a time, but have only
one group of conditionals.
--MZB