LZ: help i need a routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: help i need a routine

As the subject states, i need a routine. The routine i need is to search
the VAT of the TI-85 backwards check the varible type of the vatibles,
if the varible is a string store the following information in the
approiate areas that will be in the list below.

$8641 = address of the first character of the 1st varible name(i.e.
llehSZ the first character would be 'Z'
$8643 = length of the first varible
$8646 = address of the first character of the 2nd varible name(i.e.
2ffOclaC the first character would be 'C'
$8648 = length of the first varible

i meant for the 2 byte gap because i know the code that i want to put in
there but i need code to do the finding of the varibles. also note that
this code is for my Varible Hider program. please private e-mail me with
your suggestions. also i meant to use graphmem because that would allow
for 200+programs to be used. also the search code can use additional
varibles in text memory as needed.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
IRC Name: Rob Zombie