Re: LZ: memory space

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: memory space

> >making the programs smaller with out changing the play at all. what about
> >the title screens? sure that opening screen to Plain Jump and Z-Pong and
> >stuff are cool but, they are just wasting valuble(did i spell that
> >right?) space. maybe we could just put all the info from the home screen
> >and the end screen in menu format and relace the home screen with that?

The reason people started making title screen pictures is because it
is almost impossible to change them. A long time ago, somebody
released a zshell code editing program that lets you change text (was
supposed to be for hiscores and stuff) but, somebody used it to
change the name of an author, and started distributing the code like
that. Now, authors who care if there work is there own use pics,
because it can't be edited. If you dissasemle to take out the pics,
make sure you don't distribute, because i don't think a lot of
authors would be happy with you....

Matt
mpb@xnet.com

Follow-Ups: References: