Re: LZ: More RAM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: More RAM

At 08:18 PM 9/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> >                     "Isn't 28K enough for anybody"
>> >                                           by Carl Turner
>> >
>> >I think bill gates said something simalar
>>
>> He sure did.  The gist of it was "Nobody will ever need more than 640K of
>> memory."  And that's why we still have the 640K barrier to this day.
>>

>Except us mac users, that is

I beg to differ.  I have been using a *FREE* (plus CD price) UN*X-based OS
called LINUX on a partition on my hard drive (with PC-DOS, which is much
better than MS-DOS) for quite a while.  So you Macintrash users are NOT the
only ones without base RAM barriers.  I rest my case.
                                        Kevin Retzke
                                        KRetzke@aol.com <-- Not to exist soon
                                        kretzke@enteract.com <-- Please
respond here!