Re: LZ: RE: Just a small suggestion to ALL ZS programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: Just a small suggestion to ALL ZS programmers

I don't want to use up a lot of space for such a thing in my
calc so turboed calcs can run right.  Let them have a program
to handle that.  All the other things, and probably that one
too, can be done with a program.

Barry