Re: LZ: get more ram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: get more ram?

becker wrote:

> > I was wondering if you could make a little drive for the link port and
> > have three or four disks to send to the calc.
> >
> > David
> I thought of that too, but the only reasonable way of making a disk
> drive is to write a routine which would use an old c64 5.25 disk drive
> or something like that. everything else would be too expensive and
> require a lot of design tricks.
>
> Now this is very weird...I'm gonna warn you that you will NOT believe
> me, but I encourage you read this anyway...
> Tonight, I discovered that a connection had come loose on my
> turbo-switch circuitry in my TI-85.
>
> I proceeded to take out ALL OF THE BATTERIES, I repeat: I TOOK OUT ALL
> OF THE BATTERIES, THERE WAS NO POWER CONNECTED.
> I proceeded to take apart the 85, fix it and put it back together.
>
> I turned on the TI-85 and turned up the contrast, here is (about) what I
> saw:
>
> -----------------------
> ZShell    Version 4.0
>  Copyright (C) 1995
>       Dan Eble
>   Magnus Hagander
>      Rob Taylor
>
> ------------------------
>
> I AM NOT LYING, SO HELP ME GOD, I AM NOT LYING.
>
> Now perhaps the laws of physics ceased to exist for a few brief moments
> on the table I was working. Or perhaps god himself climbed inside the
> ram chip and kept the memory, SO HELP ME GOD, I DON'T KNOW. has anyone
> ever heard of anything like this?? all of the memory was saved, no power
> source was connected, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??????
>
> I AM NOT LYING, SO HELP ME GOD, I AM NOT LYING.
i don't know how this happened but if you want to believe that a god
went into the RAM chip here is what you do. Take your calculator to a
high place to sacrifice it to the gods. at the high place build a
sacrifical altar. after the altar is built place your calculator on the
altar and set your calculator on fire. after that wait until there is
nothing left of your calculator except ashes, take the ashes and put
them in a holy urn. then destory the altar and procede to the nearest
river. at the river, say sacramental prayers to the gods, open the urn,
and dump the ashes into the river. then say another sacramental prayer.
after the second prayer make a pilgramage to the holy land and build a
temple to the calculator gods. put in that temple another sacrifical
altar, the holy urn, a manual from your ti-85 to use as the holy book of
prayers. then build a golden calculator and put it in the urn. after you
do that place the urn on the altar and put curtains all around the altar
so you can not see the altar anymore from any angle. then pray to the
gods again. after the prayer, leave the temple immediately and go back
to your place of residence. then every year on the day of the sacrifice
make a pilgramage to the holy land and pray to the calculator gods for 2
days and 2 nights straight with no break periods, food, or drink. after
the long prayer snd fast sleep until you feel ready to go back home.
PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp