Re: LZ: a zipping utility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: a zipping utility

  ok I am the guy that started this whole big talk about the zipping utility.
I said that there would have to be an unziping utility and the whole point
the this program was to compile some this so it would take up less space on
the calc say you were writting something on the calc for a class or if you
had a zshell program that you wanted to save so someone else could send you
something else there you go a zipping and unzipping utility would be a good
idea for losts of things. not just for the fun of it. and it would not be a
problem with zipping a file down because of mem. the program would just have
to have a option on it stating if th original file would be replaced with the
new one or if you still wanted the origanl file still unzipped but the zipped
file on your calc at the same time.  i don't want this program to have to do
something with the computer becasue I think of the TI-85 as its own computer
because it has alot of it's own features. yes you need the computer to
compile the asm code but after that the program should take car of the rest,
not to talk with the computer.

and the zshell 4.5 deal....
I think the zshell prgrammers need the make a light and a heavy zshell4.5
light being the one that takes up the less room and the heavy...well you can
figure that one out on your own.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Carl Turner
cturner142@aol.com