Re: LZ: get more ram?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: get more ram?

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> > So it is. I'm thinking up a good sarcastic comment to deliver to
> > him right now.
>
> Just get a 50K var B and ren it to something else.  Do it again and
> then you will have even more RAM (or so you can tell people).  Do
> this until you have 4 different vars.  Then tell him, "Oh look, I found
> out how to add more RAM to my calc last night and I added 256K".
>
> Than see what he says.
>
> -Ed
i don't get this(and maybe a reply will answer a question i have had for
quite some time) why do you press [2nd]-[Mem]-[*RAM*], why "RAM"? that
number isn't the RAM, it's the memory you have left to use like in a prog.
or 85s file......................right?

cause ram is not something we have access to, right? than why is it called
RAM(the menu option). can someone explain?

Andy Haninger
aka &y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us