LZ: Make ZShell Huge!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Make ZShell Huge!

 am all for having ZShell taking up is much space as need be, just packing
in the features.  All you people complaining about memory obviously have
not discovered a crazy little thing called memory management.  For
instance, just because they look cool, do you really need programs like
organizers, chat programs, etc.  Also go ahead and delete your cheesy
homemade ti-basic games which are only cool for the first week or so.  The
only programs I have on my calc are zshell 4.0, tetris, tron, and CTool.
Nothing else, except small variables, are taking up memory.  I have like
17k free.  So I say go for it, ZShell creators, pack in those features!  If
people complain about their precious memory then have another lite version.