Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

At 8:34 PM on 8/30/96, barrym wrote:

> I think they've got all the features they need and I hope a few
> others who think like I do will speak up so they'll know that
> we think small is important.
>
> I hope the people doing 4.5 will not let it get any larger.  Ever.
> even in 5.0 or 15.0.  Not until the 85 memory increases.
>
> It takes a lot of discipline to resist the temptation to add features
> that you guys are asking for.  If they do add them all you'll quit
> using zshell cause you wont have room for anything else.  Think
> about it.

Amen. Fortunately, Magnus has shown restraint in the past in choosing what
goes into ZShell. Personally, I'd be happy with auto-power off and nothing
else.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.

Follow-Ups: References: