Re: LZ: PEriodic TAble of eLements

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

John Yuschak wrote:

> To whom is intrested,
>
> I have created a TI-85 program called PETAL.85P. It is the 1st half of the Periodic Table Of Elements
hmm....85p?  I wonder, could that be a TI-BASIC program?  With no
relation to ZShell? Could this be a dumb ad for your program?

(arranged alphabetically, that is.) The listings are from Actinium to
Molybdnum, totaling 53 consecutive elements. PETAL tells the Name,
Symbol, Mass, Number, Radius, and Density. I have finished only the
first half. PETAL itself is 12176 bytes. It is HUGE, but worth it if you
need it. E-Mail me if you would like the Beta. Thank you for your time.

> jyuschak@i21.com

<pre>
--
; Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net