Re: LZ: Ramviewer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ramviewer

-> > there is already a program that can do that. it is called hexview
-> and it
-> I don't know about you, but I don't think HexView is very helpful.
-> All it does it display the hex codes.  What about the decimal
-> conversions or the ASCII characters for them.  What about changing a
-> byte in RAM?  I made a program (it was my first) that does all this.
-> If anyone's interested, let me know.  I'd just have to change some
-> stuff in it first (if I have time).

Decimal you really don't need, and it does display ASCII just hit
the Alpha key. It does lack being able to change memory.