Re: LZ: varible hiding

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: varible hiding

>ATTENTION! I have figured out how to HIDE VARIBLES on the TI-85. As soon
>as i implement a shell for my routine i will release it to the public.
>expect to see it by the end of september but don't get your hopes up
>about that(just like with ZShell 4.5's and fargo's release date). Also
>this way is more complete than other ways. Only zshell can see the file.
>even the 2nd MEM DELETE STRING(or ALL) menu can't see the files after
>they have been hidded. just wait and see. this program will stop
>teachers from viewing the contents of your calculator. Also i will take
>any suggestions for features to be added to this program.
>
>PCoMP
>Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp

I don't know what the big deal about teachers is.  One of the teachers at my
school has a calc with Data Reader and Tetris.  And also, there are just a
few programs for ZShell that allow you to cheat.  (ChemLib, Data
reader,hardly need it though, others?).  My chem and algebra teachers last
year sometimes had us take one simple half of a test w/o a graphing calc and
the other with.  See if your teachers will do that.

Alan B.