Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Startup and ZS4.5

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> I agree.  Really, all that is needed in ZShell 4.5 would be a short
> routine to run a preselected string upon entering ZShell and either
> the same or a different one upon exiting.  Also, a contrast changer
> would be nice.  I'm not sure about libraries.  They may be useful,
> but the routines themselves arent all that large (around 200 bytes, I
> think).

There exists a contrast changing program for ZShell already, it's about 168
bytes, I think.  Check out ticalc.org/pub/85/zshell/programs/contrast.zip

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home