Re: LZ: graphical question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: graphical question

At 06:45 PM 10/28/96 -0600, you wrote:

>when you are talking about non-turboed calcs. taking 15 secs. to graph,
>you mean using the graphing stuff inside of the ti-os. But what i plan to
>program will be in zshell assembly and I thought this would still be very
>fast, wouldn't it? Besides, it's only two parabolas.

what kind of parabolas are you talking about... i.e. y=x^2 or y=sqroot(x).
I don't know if it matters but since y=sqroot(x) in the y= graphmode will
only graph the positive values of the relation, you would have one hell of a
time using romcalls.  It would be too slow anyway.  Try it.  just the
positive portion of x=y^2 takes almost as long as y=x^2 to graph.

like i said, i don't know if any of this matters, but i am just trying to
point out some possible conflicts/problems that might arrise.

Ben