Re: LZ: Phoned

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Phoned

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, D. Switzer wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Anthony Karels wrote:
> >         When I first made it, it was supposed to be a phone dialer. (Like
> > the tone pads you can buy at Radio Shack.) But the 85 distorts the sound too
> > much. So basically, it's just a keyboard.
> >
> >                                                         Anthony Karels
>

> 	Well. I was thinking of doing a keyboard program for the
> 85, but there's the problem where I'm still at the "Hello, world!" stage
> in asm programming. Would you be interested in it? I've got piano samples
> I can easily convert..
>
> 	(ya just seem so DOWN because this didn't work.. heheh.. I knwo
> the feeling though, I've been trying to get phone tones to work on the
> damn thing too..)
well, then, why don't we just make a full-fledged tracker? it could be
like st3!!! we'd probably just have to use easily rendered samples(beeps
etc.) that the calc can create. if you need a copy of st3 and the basic
run-down, i'll see what i can do!

Andy Haninger
aka &y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us