Re: LZ: Phoned

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Phoned

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Anthony Karels wrote:
>         When I first made it, it was supposed to be a phone dialer. (Like
> the tone pads you can buy at Radio Shack.) But the 85 distorts the sound too
> much. So basically, it's just a keyboard.
>
>                                                         Anthony Karels

	Well. I was thinking of doing a keyboard program for the
85, but there's the problem where I'm still at the "Hello, world!" stage
in asm programming. Would you be interested in it? I've got piano samples
I can easily convert..

	(ya just seem so DOWN because this didn't work.. heheh.. I knwo
the feeling though, I've been trying to get phone tones to work on the
damn thing too..)

david