LZ: Idea: Satellite Tracker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Idea: Satellite Tracker

How's this for a ZShell project: a graphical and/or text satellite tracker?
I was browsing through www.amsat.org and found one for the HP-48. Does
anyone think it's possible for the 85? I'd imagine the mathematics to be
well within TI-BASIC's capabilities, but I'm not sure what is possible
under ZShell. I'm also not looking forward to a SLOW program. So, is there
any amateur radio operator (or satellite enthusiast) that would like to
give it a try? I'd do it myself, except my learning assembly on CAZ is like
a paraplegic learning to drive a manual transmission...  I might end up
messing about with it in TI-BASIC; after all, the 85 is 3 times as fast as
a C64, and that has a satellite program written for it.

Seeya,
Steve