Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 & Hardware Abstraction Layer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 & Hardware Abstraction Layer

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 15:39:40 -0400 (EDT) "A.K.A. TheWiz"
<dankna@bergen.org> writes:

>> Sounds interesting. I've been thinking of making a chess program. Got
>> a couple of good sources, and I can always disassemble the gameboy
>> Chessmaster :-) (almost same processor)
>
>  For a good algorithm, just use the one from the publicly available
>GNU Chess source.

That's not a bad idea.  There's even a text file with GNU Chess that
explains how the algorithm works (in great detail)!

-|/|/esley McGrew
wesleymcgrew@juno.com