Re: LZ: Re: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

IN>I used mine on PSAT's last week...the solver was the only thing of any use..

IN>>IN>Hmmmm, 50%, I wouldn't brag too much.
IN>>I got an 1140 on the SAT and I was only in 7th grade.
IN>>
IN>Did you go to a CTY summer program? I took my SAT in 7th grade and got a
IN>920...I went to college for 3 weeks that summer to take a course in logic.

IN>Nate

IN>Listen...this is now, this is here, this is me.
IN>This is what I wanted you to see. - R.E.M., "So Fast, So Numb"

IN>Visit my nifty homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat
IN>Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html
IN>This is Nate, signing off...

No I was in a program called Midwest Talent Search held by Northwestern.
They were trying to see how good kids were and try to get them to go to
their school but you had to score a 95 or better in a catogory involving
Math or Verbal (probably spelled worng. Verbal isn't my strong point). I
got that in the CAT's (or California Achievement Tests).

David