Re: LZ: csh for TI-85 & Hardware Abstraction Layer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

C Kuethe wrote:

> 4MHz Saturn... do a web search for "hp48 hp48g hp48gx"
> Lotsa good stuff.  Anyone wanna help me port HPChess to TI-8X ?

HPChess = chess program? Play against computer? (in this case calculator)

Sounds interesting. I've been thinking of making a chess program. Got
a couple of good sources, and I can always disassemble the gameboy
Chessmaster :-) (almost same processor)

<pre>
--
Jimmy Mårdell               I just don't care about the whales,
mailto:mja@algonet.se       who cares if the ecosystem fails?