Re: LZ: Re: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 14:44 10-24-96 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]
I used mine on PSAT's last week...the solver was the only thing of any use...

>IN>Hmmmm, 50%, I wouldn't brag too much.
>I got an 1140 on the SAT and I was only in 7th grade.

Did you go to a CTY summer program? I took my SAT in 7th grade and got a
920...I went to college for 3 weeks that summer to take a course in logic.

Nate

Listen...this is now, this is here, this is me.
This is what I wanted you to see. - R.E.M., "So Fast, So Numb"

Visit my nifty homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat
Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html
This is Nate, signing off...