Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

-> >-> I think a game boy light attachment idea is much better than most
-> of >-> you realize.  A couple people who stayed at our house left an
-> old >-> Game Boy attachment thingy that I found a couple weeks ago.
-> It has 2 >-> sterio speekers, a magnifier, and a light.  Best of all,
-> with a light >-> outside the casing it would spred a bit to the
-> keypad so you can see >-> this to (my guess is that since the game
-> boy has a couple buttons, >-> they may have made it this way).  There
-> are a couple down sides.  It >-> is a bit big for the calc, so it
-> would have to have something added >-> to it to make it fit. It has
-> the wrong speeker jack, halfway between >-> the regular and mini
-> jacks.  And it runs off of the power of the >-> gameboy (that could
-> be solved by putting a small bettery with a >-> transformer
-> somewhere).  This would be a lot easier and safer than >-> screwing
-> around in the inside of the calc.  I hope this helps. >
-> >I have a different type of add on for the game boy, it's just a
-> light. >It fits almost perfectly  over the 82/85/83 screen.
-> What is it called & where did u get it?

It's called gamelight from Nuby Manufacuring Co. I don't remember where
I got it from, it was a long time ago.