Re: LZ: TI-ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI-ROM

Jason C. Wenger wrote:

> >Hello all
> >
> >I have been doing some disassembly of the TI85 ROM and have found a lot
> >of stuff.
> >
> >First of all the TI85 seems to have 6 11byte registers like the TI83.
> >I have located the registers and a lot of functions (>30) which uses
> >these registers. The registers are used to hold floating point values
> >and the names and type of variables.
> >
> >The registers are located at 8082. And the functions are placed from
> >1f00 to 3000. I have documented most of the functions, but not all
> >yet.
> >

> >All the information has been send to rob taylor so he can included in
> >ti-ram and ti-rom, but if any of you like to have a look at the
> functions
> >I can mail you the information.
>
> Is it the same for all versions of ROM?

No the adresses of the functions is not the same in all rom versions.
I do not have acces to more than one ti85, so i have only checked the
functions on my 3.0A. My guess i sthat the differens between the rom
versions is only small, since the table at the end of the rom is only
moved app. 8 bytes from version 3.0A to version 8.0 (according to
TI-ROM),
but that is just a guess.

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or