Re: Re: LZ: Zshell games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: LZ: Zshell games

    =20
     Good point! :]

Re: LZ: Zshell games
MIME:dankna@bergen.org p=E5 INTERNET
1996-10-22 17.36

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Matt Bathje wrote:=20
> > > 	http://www.ticalc.org
> > >=20
> >   Enough people have asked this that we should probably make it part of=
=20
> > the message that gets sent to all new subscribers...
> >=20
>=20
> You think people really read that or keep it? Look at all the=20
> "unsubscribe me" messages....
    =20
  I've got a better idea:  For each "unsubscribe" message, we get=20
majordomo to send the person 50 copies of the introductory message... %)
    =20
                     /***********************************=20
                     *           Daniel Knapp           *=20
                     *       FeatherWate Software       *=20