LZ: Cut the Watch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Cut the Watch

Uhh, we all know that that a ZShell watch is pretty much impossible
without a quortz (who wants to slow their calculator?!!!).  Why not just
use your wrist watch anyway???  It's 100X as convenient, and 20X as
small.  So why are we still talking about it???  The batteries regulate
the proccessing speed too much, and when you turn the calc off, nothing
(even an internal clock) is being proccessed.  Let's end this thread
right here.  Let's also end my "unsubscribe" thread, it seems that
everything has been taken care of.  Let's start something completely new
and interesting, ok?

Eric Barker