LZ: A watch? Check batteries!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: A watch? Check batteries!

A quick I'm sorry about all the hell I raised.  Please forgive me I took
it up the administrator and it has blown over(I hope!?!?!?)

Anyway, as far as making a clock, mainly it is dependent on battery
power.  But what if you had a separate battery just for a clock.  Then
every now and then test the amount of power(using an internal tester) of
the battery and take it into account.  Or, even find the amount of power
in the AAA batteries was calculated, take it into a account and use it
in the program to recalibrate the clock before it misses time.  In other
words, frequently test the batteries and at the same time, frequently
change the clock speed.  Just an idea to throw around!!  I hope to get
some feedback.  It seems hard but I don't have a lot of details.  Just
some thinking.

	So tell me (and the others) what you think.