Re: LZ: Now I'm REALLY pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Now I'm REALLY pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

> > I think it is really rude that you(the list administrator) has the nerve
> > to take him off of the list.
> Let me clearify this once and for all...
> I have NOTHING to do with these unsubscriptions!
I think this was a misunderstanding.  I don't know who unsubscribed
Eric Barker, but when Craig replied saying it was rude for the list
administrator to unsubscribe Eric, I think he was just confused. Eric
had not made it clear that he didn't know who it was, and Craig
assumed it was you because he did not understand Eric.

> > I like to read information on the list about interresting
> > topics of the TI - on the other hand I dispise having to download
> > numerous amounts of your shit.
> Whose shit are we talking about? Since the beginning of the message was
> addressed to me as the list administrator, I guess you're talking about
> me.

At this point in his message, Craig was talking about everyone on the
list, not you specifically.  And I agree that you very rarely post to
the list.

> > Rather than the bullshit you give him.
> Who's giving who bullshit?

Again, I don't think he meant to address this to you, but he meant
whoever is actually unsubscribing Eric.

> There has been a lot of crap posted on list-zshell lately. But I must say
> that this is one of the worst so far. This kind of crap REALLY makes me
> pissed. And those of you who has been around for some time have noted that
> this has not happened many times. Even though there has been a lot of
> things that may have validated it.

This is true, and I wish it would stop.  It is a lot of people who
are writing this crap.  Maybe we need another list just for
list-bashing! (just kidding :)

> shitty accusations. If that does not stop, then I can assure you that I
> will stop.

Please don't.  Hopefully after a few of these explosive arguments
that get out of hand, the list members will realize what they are
doing.  Otherwise maybe you should warn people (and kick them off if
necessary) more often.

Well, I think you are doing a great job running all these lists in
your free time, and we (the list members) all owe you gratitude, even
if we don't show it.

Sorry for rambling.  Talk to you later,

Ben
shakal@ns.net