Re: Re: LZ: A watch?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: LZ: A watch?

Yeah, and turboed calcs will have a clock that's 3.5x faster!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: Re: LZ: A watch?
: Date: October 22, 1996 12:06 AM
:
:
:
:      Damn... :(
:
:
: ________________________________________________________________
: Re: LZ: A watch?
: MIME:dankna@bergen.org
: 1996-10-21 22.12
:
:
: On Mon, 21 Oct 1996 Daniel.Peterson@njudung.se wrote:
: >      Have anybody worked on a clock for TI-85 or where can I get it? Is
it
: >      possible at all to make a watch?
:
:   The 85 has no clock chip; speed is dependent upon battery power.
:
:                      /***********************************
:                      *           Daniel Knapp           *
:                      *       FeatherWate Software       *
:                      *     email: dankna@bergen.org     *
:                      *                                  *
:                      *      Whose account this is,      *
:                      *         I think I know.          *
:                      * The sysop is in Berkely, though. *
:                      * She will not see me typing here, *
:                      *        To watch this Mac         *
:                      *          Refuse to go.           *
:
:
: