LZ: ZTerm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZTerm

        Is anyone continuing to work on the ZTerm/Modem for the 85?  I think
that this is a great idea, and I am hoping that the graf-link to modem
connector will actually be invented, instead of being talked about.  If I
had enough electronics experience, I'd make it myself, but I don't.  If
there is a place where I can get some info on a ZTerm or Modem connector
(Not for the 92), please tell me where.

                                                        Thank You,
                                                      Anthony Karels

P.S. Please don't flame me, or write a trillion replys to this message.