Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

Yeah!  I was reading about that today in their catalogue.  I was wondering
if they had the 240x whatevers in the size of the current display (high
density pixels for better graphics) or at least a colour LCD!  They also
had backlighting LCDs if I read it correctly.  They are a little expensive
though...for some of those prices you could get a whole new calc!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-