Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

>I saw some sort of nightlight I don't even remember where anymore, that was
>really really thin and only used like .0001 watt or something like that.
>It lets off a green flourescent glow.  It would be cool if we could adapt
>that or use something like it.
>
>-Doug
>http://www.smartlink.net/~dx4/calculat20.html

I know what your talking about, I think that it's in the sharper image catalog.

                                                           -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.