Re: LZ: Stats

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Stats

> If the stats function on the TI-83 is so worthwhile that one would want to
> get that instead of an 85, then why don't we make a ZShell Stats program or
> something?  And the table function...why does everyone who makes it make it
> for TI-Basic?

As far as I know nobody's found a ZShell routine to evaluate an Equation yet.
The same type of thing applies for the Stat program. ZShell gives powerful
direct access to the 85 hardware, but it doesn't have access to the math
functions built into the ROM (thats why 99% of ZShell proggy's are games and
the others are utils with no relation to Math).