Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS

----------
> From: John M. Hughes <jhughes@marauder.millersv.edu>
> To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
> Cc: Zshell <list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject: Re: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS
> Date: Saturday, October 19, 1996 8:24 later
>

> On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Frank  wrote:
>
> > Date: Sun, 20 Oct 96 00:55:25 UT
> > From: Frank  <Jblaze77@msn.com>
> > To: Zshell <list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org>
> > Subject: LZ: Using ti-85 to cheat on SATS
> >
> > Is there any possible way to use the calc to cheat or help you on the
SAT?

> Cheating on the SAT. That's pretty weak. I hope that you are ashamed of
> yourself. Take the test like a man. Prove to yourself that you are smart.
>
> Zach Hughes

Cheat on the SATs?!?!?  Is the Math section really so hard that you would
neat to CHEAT??  Pathetic!

But of course possible, last year I had to take some test which had
absolutely no point (I wrote the essay in Spanish) And A friend of mine
just had a link running between us basically talking throughout the whole
test and comparing answers.  It was kind of fun.  The teacher didn't even
question us using calculators during the verbal, reading, and writing
sections.
	In the SATs though, the security is tighter.  It is however possible for
you to make an extension on the link, making it much longer, so you could
discreetly run it along the floor.  So it is possible, but if you really
need to do it, get a life.

Brian Peterik